IMPORTANT & NEW:
Flu Vaccine REQUIRED to attend ALL Massachusetts daycares and schools this winter.
All students in Mass MUST have a flu vaccination by 12/31/2020 to attend school from January 1 on. This is a special state-wide requirement to reduce flu illnesses on top of COVID.
- This applies to ALL infants, children, and teens from 6 months to college age, from daycares to PK to K-12 to college.
- This INCLUDES children who are in remote learning aged PK-12.
- You need to send the documentation to the school so they know it's done.
- CVS on King Street (schedule first if you can)
- Walgreens on King Street, at VMG in Florence, or in Easthampton
- Your doctor
- NAP Flu Clinic Amherst on Dec 29 (sign up required)